Friday, July 6, 2012

The journey begins today........

Today I finalised my enrolment for my Ph.D in Education.....I am now thinking OMG what have I done??????? I am on school holidays...always a difficult time. The teacher in me rejoices, the parent in me cries out and wants to know why can't schools be open 52 weeks a year?!?!?!?! It is also a time that I start to think, Yes I can do it all (teachers will know what I mean, it is like when you get towards the end of the year, senior classes are finished and you are only teaching middle school and all of a sudden you have time to do your job and you start to think...ooooo maybe I could squeeze in that graduate degree). So can I be a high school teacher, mum, wife and Ph.D student...seriously how hard can it be????? Women can multi-task, right????? This is the beginning of my journey........

My aim for this blog is for it to be my psuedo-shrink....I honestly cannot afford my shrink's current rates on a daily basis! (My husband refuses to get a second job - men). It will be a place I come to vent, rejoice and share my pearls of wisdom (for what they are worth!).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bec. Congratulations on starting your blog! I love blogging and look forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete