Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Student Card......

Today it all became a little more real....the collection of the student card. I actually found my very first student card on the weekend. I can't believe how young I looked or is that how much I have aged????? I was secretly hoping that the university still had my 1993 photo....alas no...Who would have thought the University of Melbourne would actually launch itself into the 21st century and require students to have a non-dot matrix photo....So I smiled with my extra chins - baby weight that I cannot shift..it has been four years...dear God please taketh away!!! and had the dreaded photo taken...I am going to be stuck with this horrid photo for the next six years...lucky this is my last degree and the card can be burnt upon graduation!


No comments:

Post a Comment